Mission & Values
Children's Park of Georgia is a project of Remember Georgia's Children Foundation.
Mission of Remember Georgia’s Children Foundation:
Our driving force is a heartfelt desire honor God by recognizing and celebrating the importance of the lives of all children in His creation. We are realizing this mission by building The Children’s Park of Georgia to celebrate the lives of ALL children…those with us and those who’ve gone on, those struggling with special needs or medical battles and those who are thriving. This extraordinary park will celebrate the life of every child.
Values of Remember Georgia’s Children Foundation:
- We believe every child is important. Whether they are with us now or have gone on, whether they are thriving in their environment or need special care, whether they have a loving family that cares for them or not, every child is important. Children are a gift of the Lord. (Psalm 127:3 )
- We believe bereaved families including children/siblings should be acknowledged and comforted by their community and assured that the memory of their loved one will not be forgotten.
- The journey in becoming a parent and parenting can be vastly different for some and many endure much suffering along their path. We believe those who are struggling should be comforted so that someday they will in turn comfort others because of the love and kindness they received. (2 Corinthians 1:3-4)
- We believe children must be appreciated for the blessing they are. The lives of children will be improved if we can provide inspiration that we should not take time with them for granted.
- We believe it is important to encourage children through the joys and trials of life and pass on to them a heart of service and compassion for others.
- We believe it is important to affirm the sense of worth for all children so they may thrive in their lives.